Join an 11-bed Critical Access hospital in a Family Medicine role that also allows you to practice in an outpatient setting while also rounding on just 1-2 patients per day with no call required. This is a beautiful area of California Wine Country that is less than 45 minutes to Santa Barbara and Santa Maria.
• 4 or 4.5-day work week allows for a nice work/life balance
• Work alongside 1 other full-time physician and APP
• 18-20 patients per day in an all outpatient setting
• Round on the 11-bed Critical Access hospital that has an average daily census of just 1-2 patients, with no call required
• Compensation package includes a Guaranteed Base starting at $275,000, a Sign On up to $40,000, and Production Bonuses that average $25,000 per year
The Community of Santa Ynez Valley, CA:
Composed of 6 cultural and distinct communities, the famous Santa Ynez Valley has something for everyone from the charming, tiny gem of rural Ballard, the bustling gateway city of Buellton, the vintage western town of Los Alamos, the arts-influenced wine-infused town of Los Olivos and the turn-of-the-20th-century township of Santa Ynez, to the northern European atmosphere of the city of Solvang founded by Danish-Americans in 1911.
• With a summer high of 85 degrees and just under 300 days of sunshine per year, this community has year-round comfortable temperatures
• Located in beautiful Santa Barbara Wine Country, this renowned area of California produces about 9.5 million gallons of wine annually and has over 275 wineries
• Just 2 hours up the coast from Los Angeles and less than 45 minutes to Santa Barbara
Contact Evan Kaspar to learn more:
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time