• Employed outpatient primary care with choice of multiple clinic locations.
• Established teams of physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
• Flexible work schedule 4, 4.5- or 5-day work weeks. Mentorship available for new graduates.
• Friendly and collegial medical staff with easy access to specialists.
• Large Non-Profit Health System Affiliation.
• 200K Base Salary with productivity and quality Incentives.
• Full benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus, relocation allowance, and final year training stipend for signing an early contract. Up to 150K for student loan repayment.
• J1 or H1b welcome to apply.
• Located 1 hour from Fayetteville and Raleigh, 2 hours to Wilmington and 3.5 hours to Charlotte.
• Welcoming mid-sized rural community with easy access to a large city lifestyle offering a rich culture and heritage, diverse population, revitalized downtown and low cost of living.
• Enjoy live music and performing arts, farm to table dining, craft breweries, boutique shops and an array of outdoor adventures including kayaking, canoeing, parks, boat ramps, outdoor pools, golf, and more.
• Easy access to North Carolina Beaches and the Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains.
• International airport within 1 hour.
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time