Methodist Physician Practices is seeking a board certified/board eligible interventional cardiologist to join our growing, team-oriented practice in San Antonio, Texas.
? Qualified Candidates:
- Must be board certified or board eligible in interventional cardiology
- Experience and desire to grow chronic total occlusion (CTO) program
- Texas medical license, or eligible for Texas licensure
About Methodist Hospital – Metropolitan & Methodist Healthcare System
- Practice in our state of the art cath labs
- Coronary and peripheral opportunities
- Provide ambulatory outreach services in several rural communities- create instant referrals
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package with sign-on bonus and relocation available
- 338 bed facility, 12 operating suites and cath labs
- First Texas hospital and only the eighth hospital the nation to earn gold seal of approval for sepsis certification
- Methodist Healthcare System is the largest provider of health care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities, including nine acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients annually
San Antonio is home to 2.5 million people and is experiencing solid economic growth in industries such as bioscience and healthcare, aerospace, IT and cybersecurity and green technologies. San Antonio's MSA is expected to add up to 1.1 million new residents and 500,000 new jobs by 2040. This?growing?city?offers?big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for all ages. San Antonio residents also enjoy a cost of living slightly below the national average due to lower housing costs, as well as no state income tax.?