Marshfield Clinic Health System physicians and staff are motivated by our mission to enrich lives. We serve more than 350,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With more than 1,600 providers in 170 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 13,000 employees in 65 clinical locations in 45 communities serving Wisconsin and Michigan s Upper Peninsula, Marshfield Clinic Health System is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
Marshfield Medical Center Overview: Our Marshfield locations brings a wide variety of specialties, including a comprehensive cancer care. Patients have direct access to specialists within Marshfield Medical Center and across the health system. We offer full residency programs along with fellowship opportunities. In addition, the Health System has extensive education opportunities for allied health professionals.
In addition to resources, supportive colleagues, and research opportunities, we proudly offer the following benefits:
- Competitive 2-year guaranteed salary
- Attractive recruitment bonus and/or stipend during training
- 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks CME to start
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Generous Retirement Plan; 401(k) Plan; & 457(b) Plan
- Up to $20,000 relocation support
Our locations range from small towns to medium size communities. Check out our current openings below:
- Marshfield - Located at our flagship site of Marshfield Clinic Health System, home to many specialists and interventionists as well as the Children s Hospital.
- Rhinelander Help us grow as we look to expand our team to support patient growth in this quaint Northern Wisconsin community.
- Rice Lake Join a great primary care team with multiple specialties and sub-specialty support on site.
- Weston Well-supported and busy practice on a beautiful campus. Central Wisconsin Airport (CWA) is only a 10-minute drive and provides connection to Minneapolis, Chicago and Detroit airports.
- Wausau Work with a great group of both physician and APC partners and enjoy the many perks of living in the greater Wausau area.
- Lake Hallie Outpatient practice setting that allows you to see a variety of cases and diverse patient panels. Join a great team of 2 other physicians and 3 APCs.
- Neillsville Work in collaboration with orthopedics, pediatrics, physical therapy/occupational therapy, respiratory therapy and infusions on-site with many other specialties services that do outreach to the center.
- Park Falls - Join a collegial group of 2 other physicians and 3 APCs. Beautiful location for the outdoor enthusiast with many state parks, lakes and spectacular views to enjoy.
- Hayward Work with a collegial group of 2 providers who have over 10 years of experience. Flexibility for 4-day work week if interested.
- Iron Mountain, Michigan - Practice autonomy with this amazing collegial team. Open to subspecialty interests (i.e. Geriatrics, Addiction Med).
- BC/BE Family Medicine
- Wisconsin License and DEA prior to start date
- Open to H1B and J1 Visa
- Residents are welcome to apply
We are excited to talk to you about this opportunity! Feel free to reach out to Shelly Van Vonderen, Physician and Advanced Practice Clinician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 715-660-1367 to learn more.