General Neurosurgery Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG)
Sutter West Bay Medical Group is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Neurosurgeon to join our multispecialty Neurosurgery Department. The position will be primarily based in the East Bay with a secondary location in San Francisco as well as potential for affiliation with an academic institution.
Location: East Bay & San Francisco, California
- Great opportunity to build a community-based practice in general neurosurgery with a strong focus on degenerative spine and elective surgeries.
- Well established practice and inpatient service.
- Strong primary care referral base, excellent team of neurologists, and supportive medical staff giving the new physician an opportunity to build a successful practice.
- Integrated EMR (EPIC) in clinic and hospital.
- BC/BE in Neurosurgery; fellowship is not required.
- 3-5 years of experience preferred but new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Active or eligible for a California Medical License.
Sutter West Bay Medical Group
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 180 physicians practicing in the greater San Francisco and East Bay service area.
SWBMG works in partnership with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF), a non-profit organization providing care through its affiliation with SWBMG. Physicians work as a team to provide patient-focused care that encourages a sense of teamwork. SPMF provides physicians with an administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.
- Competitive compensation.
- Schedule flexibility and work-life balance.
- Relocation allowance.
- Generous benefits package, time off, and CME allowance.
- Robust retirement plan.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, leadership, and community service.
* It is the policy of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SWBMG s employment policies and practices.
San Francisco is the leading financial and cultural center of Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area. San Francisco is one of the top tourist destinations in the world and is renowned for its temperate weather, steep rolling hills, unique architecture, arts and culture, and fine dining. The population is very diverse and there is high demand for primary care.