Gastroenterologist role at Catholic Health in Buffalo, NY
Trinity Medical, WNY, affiliated with Catholic Health and located in Buffalo, NY is seeking a Board Certified Gastroenterologist for an employed role. Trinity Medical is a multi-specialty group with a network of providers and patients throughout western New York State. The role would be an outpatient role, with inpatient coverage along with procedures.
KEY JOB FEATURES:
- Full Time - Hospital employed
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Productivity incentive
- Possible Signing Bonus
- CME and PTO
- Employer Paid Occurrence-Based Malpractice Insurance
- Sites Eligible for PSLF
- Non-Profit Organization
- If you have other needs, let's talk.
KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Care for patients in outpatient setting.
- Provide Gastroenterology Consultative Services within Hospital.
- Reasonable call.
- Board Eligible or Certified in Gastroenterology
- Fellowship Trained in Gastroenterology
- Candidate must have current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire
- The candidate must have current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
- New and recent Graduates encouraged to apply
- ERCP preferred, but not required.
ABOUT TRINITY MEDICAL, WNY
Trinity Medical, WNY is a growing primary care and multi-specialty practice affiliated with the physician practice division of the Catholic Health System. Trinity Medical has office located throughout the Buffalo-Niagara Region. Trinity Medical, WNY is dedicated to providing high quality, comprehensive medical services and ensuring a continuum of care for all patients.
ABOUT WESTERN NEW YORK
Buffalo is located in Western New York State and is a beautiful waterfront city that offers all four seasons with numerous outdoor recreational activities to enjoy an active lifestyle all year round. Buffalo and Western New York provide many of the large city amenities such as theater, great food, excellent schools, great cultural events, all without being encumbered by high costs, traffic and overcrowding. It is currently experiencing a rebirth and revitalization, which has changed the landscape as well as the opportunities for fun.
- Deemed one of most affordable places to live.
- Has an average commute of 20 minutes.
- Enjoy 24 performance Theaters
- Browse over 40 Museums
- Boasts an amazing Olmsted Park System
- Has incredible architecture
- Features outstanding quality restaurants, with strong variety and easily accessible.
- Has over 100 direct flights daily for easy travel.
- Has only 4.25 hours of ground stop annually at the Airport.
- Is the City of Good Neighbors.