PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County, located in the heart of Brooklyn, accommodate more than 518,076 outpatient visits, more than 141,328 emergency room visits, and with 627 beds, more than 25,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.
The Gastroenterology and Hepatology Service at Health + Hospitals/Kings County is looking to expand its current services and is seeking both a full time Advanced Endoscopist and a General GI Physician.
- Current licensed NY State registration (or the ability to obtain one)
- Graduate from approved Medical School
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Gastroenterology
- Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship (for Endo position)
- Please note that proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to hire
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Protected 1 day admin time per week
- Q8 call schedule
- Academic appointment at SUNY Downstate
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage - occurrence based - NO tail needed!
To be considered or for more information about this role, please send a copy of your CV to: Lea Power Carpenter, Director, Talent Acquisition, at email@example.com
Physician Affiliate Group of New York
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V