Come live and practice in Great Falls, Montana. The town has markets, concerts, and a charming small-town ambiance. It has hundreds of miles of hiking, biking, running, and snowmobiling trails. There are lakes for kayaking and paddle boarding, and skiing is only a short drive away.
An exciting nocturnist opportunity is now available in Montana at a 20-bed CAH hospital. Work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule with shifts from 7 am to 7pm. Admissions are 1 to 2 and cross coverage is usually around 10 to 12. 2023 residents are welcomed. You could be eligible for a residency stipend if you sign early on.
Nocturnists are supported by telemedicine critical care/pulmonology and on-call specialist coverage.
You will receive an excellent salary of more than $315K and a sign-on bonus and relocation. Also, a complete benefits package with moving allowance, generous CME allowance, liability with tail coverage, and student loan assistant options.
This is a great opportunity with milder weather than you think. They get the frequent Chinook winds that bring warm winds from the Pacific Coast.
Have I got your attention? Do not wait, email your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12-hour shifts, 7 on and 7 off blocks
- ICU has telemedicine CCP and on-call specialist coverage
- 2023 residents welcomed to apply
- Residency stipend available
- Low cost of living below the national average
- Excellent compensation package, relocation, and a sign-on bonus
- Generous time away package
- Pleasant summers with warm, mostly sunny days and cool nights
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail