CompHealth is currently assisting an Illinois hospital-based single-specialty group with their search for a physiatrist. The facility needs assistance with the growing patient demand. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, with weekends off. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require an IL license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. Current residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This opportunity has a competitive salary between $292k to $335k DOE plus RVU and quality bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, four weeks of vacation your first year, six weeks per year after that, life insurance, reimbursed CME expenses, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice in this vibrant community on the Mississippi River. Like most Mississippi river cities, blues music has made a lasting impression upon the city and every year the free admission Blues in the District concert series brings the music to Washington Park, where artists are invited to sing and play for spectators.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best anesthesiology jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Please contact your consultant to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
To get started, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2411142.
- 100 percent inpatient
- Salary: $300K+ base and a sign-on bonus
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- 14 to 18 patients per day
- General physical medicine and rehabilitation
- RVU and quality bonuses
- Full traditional benefits
- Student loan forgiveness
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail