You will enjoy practicing in the greater St. Louis, MO, area. It is a thriving commercial, industrial, and health services center with a diverse culture. The suburbs are upscale and offer excellent schools, homes, and quality neighborhoods.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Lee Bradford at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 663-9359.
- da Vinci robotics
- Not for profit facility with occurrence malpractice
- Sign-on bonus
- Call to be 1:6
- Level II NICU
- 1.2K deliveries per year
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail