An OB/GYN opportunity is now available with a group in Wisconsin. The facility has a growing patient demand, so thy are reviewing new candidates. You will work with a great group of OB/GYNs, 3 MAs, and 2 RNs and have the opportunity for outreach opportunities at other clinics. The call is 1:4 and a level I NICU. H-1B visas can be sponsored. If you do not hold an active WI license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a 2-year salary guarantee. You will be offered medical/vision/dental benefits, relocation assistance, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation to start, 2 weeks of CME, up to $100K in loan assistance, a retirement plan, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Seth Fredericks directly at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job 2805246.
- Huge base salary with 2-year guarantee
- Join a team of four OB/GYNs
- As much as $100K in student loan assistance
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Relocation 100% covered
- Call is 1:5
- Level III NICU
- 2 hours to Green Bay
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail