Come live and practice in New York's picturesque countryside. You can enjoy a host of outdoor activities like rock climbing, hiking, biking, and sailing. The ski slopes, New York vineyards, or the flying museum where you can get airborne in the open cockpit of a 100-year-old biplane are only a short drive away.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Chris Gachette at email@example.com or 954.837.2772.
- Brand-new facility overlooking the Hudson River
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- 15 to 20 shared patients per day
- Focus on stroke cases
- Fully comprehensive neurology program
- Full suite of neuro-rehabilitation services
- Board certified or board eligible
- 80 miles from NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail