This position is in Martinsburg, WV. You will enjoy working in the fastest growing city in eastern West Virginia that puts you an easy drive into Washington, DC, but offers the serenity of small-town living. It also provides for several recreational, cultural, and arts activities. War Memorial Park is host to swimming, entertainment, and fairs and festivals throughout the year.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Dona Menton at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 663-9325.
- Excellent salary
- Level III trauma
- Easy access to Washington D.C. and Baltimore
- General anesthesia with CRNA supervision
- New residents welcome to apply
- H-1B visas supported
- Generous benefit plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail