You will enjoy practicing in this attractive riverfront city in western Wisconsin with picturesque lakes and trails. It has preserved older buildings and shady streets, a university, a safe and secure community, with ample opportunities for dining, shopping, golfing, biking, and canoeing. It has been named a 'best place to live' by publications like Outside Magazine.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Darline Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203.663.9385.
- Staffing model is medical direction of CRNAs
- 5.5 general MDs and 14 CRNAs on staff
- 10 locations with opening due to growth
- Bread and butter cases with some complicated cases mixed in
- No neurosurgery or complicated pediatrics
- MDs place labor epidurals and medically direct cases at night
- In-house CRNA troubleshoots epidurals and handles floor IVs and emergency intubations
- Great area to live and a low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail