Federal Way, WA
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health is committed to being the Puget Sound's first choice for healing body, mind and spirit. We are here to serve as your partner in health, offering a wide variety of services and looking for physicians who embody a passion for excellence to help us achieve our goal.
We are seeking a Neurologist for a full-time clinic position at an existing practice 25 miles south of Seattle. The physician would work closely with our team of Neuroscience physicians in a collaborative practice model to provide excellent patient-centered care. Focus is clinic work with minimal secondary call coverage at St. Francis Hospital during your clinic hours. There is no overnight, weekend, or Holiday call.
As an employee of Franciscan Medical Group, you receive a great benefits package that includes medical, vision, dental, malpractice insurance coverage, as well as a robust retirement plan with employer matching contributions. Compensation is very competitive. Additional benefits include personal time off and CME.
- Medical Degree
- Board Certification/Board Eligible in Neurology
- Washington State Medical License and DEA in good standing with no restrictions
Demonstrate and support our system's Values which include:
- Care with listening, empathy and love.
• Accompany and comfort those in need of healing.
- Celebrate each person’s gifts and voice.
• Respect the dignity of all.
- Inspire trust through honesty.
• Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity.
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship.
• Exceed expectations of others and ourselves.
- Commit to the power of working together.
• Build and nurture meaningful relationships.
Puget Sound Region:
We are based in the Pacific Northwest at the heart of the stunningly beautiful Puget Sound region of Washington. Our main support offices are located in Tacoma, with clinics and hospitals in King, Kitsap and Pierce counties. Here we enjoy mild weather and stunning views of Mount Rainier and the Olympic Mountains. The Puget Sound communities offer award-winning arts, cultural, and sporting events with national recognition. A region of economic and cultural diversity, The Puget Sound is a great place to work, play and raise a family.
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Consistent with our Core Values, we are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic.