A new transformational Child and Adolescent Psychiatry program with a strong devotion to creating an innovative approach to child and adolescent mental and behavioral health is seeking a BE/BC Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join their growing team.
The practice is seeking a new team member who wants to partner with an organization who's focus will be on providing timely and high-quality evaluations and family-centered, evidence based treatments that for the psychiatric problems hat most commonly affect children, teenagers, and their families, including problems with anxiety, mood, attention, self-regulation, eating, and substance abuse.
The organization currently has openings within their outpatient, addiction, and residential treatment programs and are seeking both experience providers and newly trained fellows.
• $330,000 Base Salary for experienced physicians with additional productivity incentives provided.
• Large on-boarding package at signing for Housing Assistance, Relocation, or Loan Repayment (for eligible applicants)
• Focus on the Patient - Work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment that focuses on the patient and family.
• Full Benefit Package provided
• EPIC EMR
• The practice is located 2 hours south of San Francisco right on the Pacific Ocean
• Monterey's rich history boasts 20 world-class golf courses, the world's best aquarium, unique variety of shops and galleries and a spectacular assortment of parks and natural areas combine to provide a truly unrivaled place to live and raise a family.
• Unbeatable climate - Enjoy an incredible Mediterranean climate where average high temperatures range from 58 degrees to 69 degrees year round.
• Enjoy a slower pace of life by avoiding the California traffic and California cost of living - Housing costs 65% of what it would be in San Francisco according to Sperling's
Name: Jeff Foster
Specialty: Psychiatry - Child
Employment Type: Full Time