A well-established hospital in the beautiful Colorado mountains is seeking BE/BC Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician with Pain Management Training or Fellowship to join their growing team.
Situated in the heart of Western Colorado, put your fingerprint on a brand-new pain management program with of a state of the art 80,000 square foot ambulatory center and dedicated surgical center.
• Opportunity to grow and develop a brand new pain management program.
• Practice is close partnership with an established Orthopedic group.
• Dedicated ancillary support with an emphasis on work-life balance.
• Hybrid clinic and interventional pain role.
• 4.5 Day Work Week.
• Lucrative sign-on package.
• Competitive financial package based on experience.
• Full comprehensive benefits.
Living in Colorado:
• Situated on the beautiful Western Slope of the Rocky Mountains, this city is perched in the perfect spot to serve as your base camp for year-round outdoor adventure.
• Ranked with an A+ in amenities from areavibes.com, this mountain filled mini city will not disappoint with its large quantity of outdoor recreation, local restaurants, cultural sites, and low commute time.
• As a central hub, locals are able take an easy day drive down to nearby Ouray or Telluride for weekend getaways.
• Additionally, find solace in a housing market that is 39% lower than the Colorado state average.
Please contact Olivia Georgia for more information and further consideration:
Specialty: Pain Management
Employment Type: Full Time