This hospital is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist (Non-Structural) to join a 13-person Cardiology and Cardiovascular surgical group.
• High volume Coronary practice. A small amount of Peripheral and Structural volume available at this time.
• Variable Schedule: 2 days clinic, 2 days in the lab, 1 day in heart station
• 4000 procedures annually, 1600 PCIs (20 per doctor per month)
• 3 Cath labs with limitless volume
Compensation and Benefits:
• Base salary of 632K plus wRVU productivity with proven income potential nearing 1 million
• Premium benefits package consisting of CME allowance, sign on bonus, student loan repayment, fellowship stipend, and relocation assistance.
Live and work at the heart of America's inland waterways. This beautiful River-town is full of inspiration.
• Trendy downtown with unique restaurants, shops, and farmer's market
• Two of the nation's largest man-made lakes offer boating, fishing, and hiking
• 44 million dollar Performing Arts Center featuring Broadway shows
• Main street listed as 1 of the 5 most romantic streets in the country
• Named one of the Top 100 Communities for Young People which starts with excellent public and private schools
• Centrally located between all major Midwest, Ohio Valley, and Southeastern US cities
• Regional airport which allows you to get practically anywhere in the world with just 1 stop.
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Specialty: Cardiology - Interventional
Employment Type: Full Time