• Hit the ground running and walk into an existing patient panel in a community-based hospital practice with APP support.
• 206 bed hospital and Accredited Community Cancer Program.
• Opportunity for leadership role - be involved in the development and design of new building. Assist in strategic planning, program initiatives and committee meetings.
• Multi-disciplinary team includes nurses, techs, navigators, social work, nutrition, genetic assessment, hospice, and palliative care. Collegial team of pathologists, interventional radiologists, pain management and surgeons.
• Manageable inpatient responsibilities with dedicated hospitalist team handling admissions and discharges.
• Academic Faculty Appointment commensurate based on experience.
• Board certification (or eligible) in Medical Oncology required.
• 450K base salary with additional incentives for productivity. Full benefits, paid malpractice including tail coverage, 6 weeks PTO/CME, signing bonus, relocation allowance and more.
• J1 and H1 welcome to apply.
• 2 hours to Roanoke VA, 1.5 hours to Charleston WV, 2 hours to Johnston City TN, and under 3 hours to Greensboro or Charlotte NC.
• Family friendly community with some of the nation's lowest crime rates makes this a safe place to raise children.
• Surrounded by state and national parks, the area is the perfect setting for outdoor adventure.
• Whitewater rafting, hunting, fishing, snow sports, mountain biking, horseback riding, cave exploring, zip lining, and golf are just a few of the many things to do right in your backyard.
• Outdoor festivals, museums, historic sites, performing arts center, minor league baseball stadium and youth complex, large number of restaurants and shopping centers are just a few things to explore.
• Low cost of living and taxes, public and private schools, easy access to airports.
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time