Cedar Park Regional Medical Center,
a full-service community hospital located less than 20 minutes north of Austin, is looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist to join their practice.
- Hospital Employed
- Epileptologist training required
- Specialized interest in seizure/headache, sleep medicine
- Ability to read 3hr EEG studies
- This position will cover IP consults/call including our certified stroke program as well as an OP setting.
- The hospital has on site EEG capability, advanced imaging, interventional radiology, and a sleep center
- The hospital does not currently support neurosurgery or hemorrhagic strokes
- Call Coverage- 1:3
- Interested in Experienced or New Grads
- Office Space Available
- NO VISA ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
Location, location, location! If you're interested in a new, fast-growing community just 20 minutes from world-famous Austin, this is the place for you. Austin suburbs, exploding population, great housing and schools, practically unlimited practice potential.
Our Comprehensive Recruitment Package may include:
- Competitive Base Salary, with additional productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Paid Relocation and CME expenses
- Possible Training Stipend or Educational Loan Repayment Assistance possible
Remember, Texas is a Tort Reform state and has No Personal Income Tax!!!