Longview Regional Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist/Neuro Hospitalist to join an existing practice in Longview, TX.
- One other neurologist in the practice
- Anticipated call coverage of 1:2
- Partnership track available after two years
- No visa support available
Longview Regional Medical Center is your community healthcare provider, a 224-bed facility. 185 active physicians strong, and quality –driven, nationally recognized for chest pain and stroke care, and dedicated to great patient service, with multi-specialty clinical expertise.
Life in Longview Offers:
- Population of around 80,000
- Easy access to Dallas, TX (125 miles east) & Shreveport, LA (60 miles west) for weekend getaways!
- Great area for outdoor enthusiasts - 25 lakes within 75 miles of Longview - sportsman paradise boasting all kinds of outdoor activities
- Known for its many festivals - including the Great Texas Balloon Race!
- Mix of highly rated private and public schools including, the #1 5A Division I High School Football team
- Fun Fact: Actor, Matthew McConaughey graduated from Longview High School
- Rich in history, cultural events, sports, and year-round activities
- Local wineries nearby, famous for its fine dining and historic downtown
Competitive and comprehensive recruitment package is being offered including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with potential for bonus based on production
- Commencement Bonus
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME, and more!