Job Description & Requirements
Neurosurgeon—Corpus Christi in Texas
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $700000.00 - 800000.00Opportunity Highlights
- Join 2 well-established neurosurgeons in a private practice looking to grow
- General Bread and Butter Neurosurgery
- 1-year partnership track with remarkable income potential
- 2 current providers earning above the 75th percentile of MGMA
An inviting community along Texas' Gulf of Mexico, Corpus Christi is a wonderful place to call home. Surrounded by friendly individuals and gorgeous scenery, you’ll feel right at home as soon as you arrive.
- A low cost of living and NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
- A variety of events and tourist attractions, including remarkable shopping, cultural venues, and mouthwatering Tex-Mex cuisine
- A tropical climate year-round + plenty of outdoor recreation to enjoy—golfing, hiking, biking, beach activities, and much more
- Local international airport
- Convenient access to Houston, Austin, and San Antonio
- Medscape ranks Texas as one of its “Best Places to Practice 2021”
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Texas and must be board-eligible or certified in Neurosurgery.
- Medical degree required
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurosurgery
o American Board of Neurological Surgery
• MD and DO accepted
• Experienced candidates as well as 2023 and 2024 Residents will be consideredAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurosurgeon, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Brain Surgery, Brain Surgeon, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Surgeon