Physician (Cardiology: Interventional) – Franciscan Physician Network – Lafayette, Indiana
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Cardiologist who specializes in interventional cardiology to join us at Franciscan Health Lafayette East located in Lafayette, Indiana. Physician will join a large group with continuous growth.
WHAT WE NEED:
Physician will need to work collaboratively with all physicians and staff members within our Cardiology service line to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care. Interventional procedures performed at facility: Structural Heart: TAVR, Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair, Left Atrial Appendage Closure; Cardiac angioplasty and stent placement, including drug eluting stents; Rotational atherectomy, Carotid stenting; Peripheral vascular procedures. Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Clinic Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Hospital Rotation Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Cath Lab Schedule: One week in cath lab
- STEMI Call: 1:5
- Weekend Call: 1:5
- Night Call: Shared amongst physicians
- Holiday Call: 1:6
- Average outpatient volume: 16 - 23 patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: 22 – 23 per day, during hospital schedule
- Potential for surrounding area outreach
- State-of-the-art labs:
- Phillips systems which includes the Flex vision screens with the most updated software package including clarity software and availability of nine data out ports providing connection to TEE/CCTA’s images on the Flex vision screens
- Nurse practitioner support
- Telehealth is offered
- Strong mentorship within group
- Collegial team
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Lafayette is a multi-faceted town which encompasses a vibrant college scene, a beautiful natural landscape and a lively urban center. Across the Wabash River in West Lafayette, Purdue University draws a diverse young student population to the city. A walking tour of downtown Lafayette reveals a historic core of Victorian architecture, unique shops, and public art.
Nature abounds in the city and area parks, including Columbian Park, the Celery Bog wetlands, the Jerry E. Clegg Botanical Garden along Wildcat Creek, and Wolf Park in Battle Ground. Lafayette offers an excellent art scene with local breweries, wineries, shops, pick your own fruit farms among many other amenities and activities.
Western Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. The AMA has designated Indiana as one of the nation’s top “physician friendly” states due to its favorable malpractice status. The region is the home of Purdue Research Park and many multi-national companies which contribute to a strong, local economy. Offerings include highly ranked public and private schools and diverse cultural activities.