- This clinic has an exceptional team environment with very low turnover.
- Our ideal candidate would be an energetic team-player with a love of patients, the Northland and building a great practice!
- This department is in the process of developing a high-quality, efficient-service model integrating MD, AP, RN, CA, and other support staff. The model promotes a culture of patient centeredness and staff resilience.
- 10 Physicians, 7 APC s and additional staff
- On-site lab, x-ray, PT, counseling and specialty care floats
- Established patient base
- Anticipated weekly work schedule: M-F, 36 patient contact hours
- Clinic Open: 7:15AM - 5PM, Monday Friday; 8AM - Noon, Saturday. Specific shifts are flexible.
- EPIC medical records & PACS Radiology
- Call will be 1 in 11 (phone, only)
- Starting FTE is flexible; 0.6 - 1.0 FTE
- Newborn nursery care (in hospital) - Optional
- Duluth, MN Area population: 85,000+
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers
Or contact: Eric Bain, Physician Recruiter
218-786-8427 (fax) 218-722-9952