EMERGENCY GENERAL SURGERY OPPORTUNITY- VALLEJO, CA
The Vallejo General Surgery practice opportunity is a traditional elective general surgery opportunity (50%-70%) with the remaining portion focusing on emergency general surgery. We are seeking a BC or BE General Surgeon and would especially welcome MIS Fellowship trained general surgeons to inquire further and apply to this excellent opportunity with The Permanente Medical Group.
Kaiser Permanente / The Permanente Medical Group
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG - Kaiser Permanente Northern California) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance
- Home loan assistance - up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
To learn more about these opportunities and to apply, please visit: https://northerncalifornia.permanente.org/.
You may also email your CV to Victor Ramirez at Victor.R.Ramirez@kp.org or call (510) 625-6281.
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Connect With Us: