Opportunity Abounds for a Gastroenterologist in this Charming yet Cosmopolitan Southern Community
- Three gastroenterologists and one nurse practitioner
- Newly designed & conveniently located office
- World class clinical and billing staff
- Opportunity for quick ramp up
- Inpatient and outpatient consultation
- High level nursing support
- Call 1:5
OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE INCLUDE:
- Quick to grow outpatient and inpatient clinic
- Strong compensation model – competitive base + productivity bonus
- Business culture with focus on teamwork, family and quality of life
- Development of onsite, state of the art Endoscopy Center
Southeastern Gastroenterology is searching for an additional adult Gastroenterologist to join our growing and well-respected medical team. We are physician owned and operated - dedicated to providing high-quality digestive care throughout the Chattahoochee Valley and surrounding counties. Our practice was formed on the belief that all patients deserve high quality care with quick access in a compassionate, collaborative setting. Our founding partners, Drs. Dan Schoenborn and Mark Fortson, have provided the highest quality of gastrointestinal care in the community for decades. They recently left a hospital employed model to partner in an independent setting allowing for greater patient access and a focus on quality, compassionate care. This summer we will begin offering pediatric gastroenterology services with the addition of Dr. Carter Wallace.
Our newly designed office was created for growth as we increase our foothold in the community. We expect to open an onsite, state of the art Endoscopy Center in mid-2023. Southeastern Gastroenterology’s crown jewel is our dedicated and engaged staff – they are truly world class!
Southeastern Gastroenterology Associates strives to deliver the best care possible through a team approach. From check-in, each employee participates in delivering the highest quality of care and attention in the Southeast. Our commitment to our patients is that we will treat them like family. We are compassionate and considerate. We are passionate about advancements in technology and patient care. We are educators and good listeners. We believe that qualified gastroenterology care is not hard to find. However, we think that embedding a world class group of gastroenterologists within a team that is committed to treating the patient and their loved ones is what truly sets us apart. Our job is not done when the condition is diagnosed and treated appropriately. We consider the mission accomplished when we have treated the problem and our team has communicated effectively with the patient and their loved ones. Our team of specialized physicians, mid-levels, nurses, technicians and staff are committed to providing the highest level of service – this team approach truly sets us apart.
Candidates must have an interest in inpatient and outpatient practice. It is envisioned that the new physician’s practice would build quickly in partnership with our current gastroenterologists.
Visit www.southeasterngi.com for more information on our growing and vibrant practice.
Columbus, GA—“The RiverCity: What progress has preserved”
- Within two hours of metropolitan Atlanta and close proximity to Florida beaches, the Georgia mountains, and local lakes
- Historical downtown with vibrant cultural, arts, and music scene
- World class local businesses – Aflac, Synovus, Charbroil,
- Voted #4 on Today.com’s “100 best places to raise a family”