Dignity Health Medical Group – Dominican, a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation, http://dhmf.org/dominican, is seeking an energetic and team oriented Infectious Disease Physician to join our vibrant team. We are a multi-specialty, physician-owned group with more than 100 physicians and advanced practitioners and still growing and are affiliated with Dominican Hospital, http://dominicanhospital.org.
- Flexible practice needs: minimum .5 Full Time Equivalent (FTE) up to .8 FTE interested in providing weekend shared call coverage, and the opportunity to add outpatient consults/follow up and inpatient follow up
- Opportunity for infection control and antimicrobial stewardship involvement
- Practice autonomy with administrative support
- Join two experienced Infectious Disease physicians in a collegial practice
- Located in sunny Santa Cruz, CA (1-1/2 hours from San Francisco, 45 minutes from San Jose, 50 minutes from Monterey)
- Shareholder opportunity
- Excellent earning potential that includes a salary guarantee period and productivity bonus
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, CME and benefits
- Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California
Santa Cruz is known for its beach scene, redwood forests, unique surf and art culture, natural scenic beauty, and friendly and active residents. The weather is mild, with summer temperatures in the mid- 70s and winter temperatures in the mid-50s. The sun shines more than 300 days a year. From the cultural excitement of a world-renowned university and vibrant city to redwood forests, miles of sandy beaches, and rugged mountains, Santa Cruz is a paradise of contrasts. Downtown Santa Cruz offers a plethora of restaurants and one-of-a-kind shops. In addition, it offers an upscale residential district, historic Victorians, galleries, a modern museum, and a vibrant nightlife. There are year-round cultural events for every interest. You and your family will have the opportunity of enjoying this unique paradise of contrasts.