• 100% Outpatient Rheumatology practice offering flexibility in schedule, allowing you a practice that supports ideal work/life balance
• Transparency and open communication between administration and physicians
• State-of-the-art 10-chair infusion center with a tenured staff
• Robust administrative and sub-specialty support
• J1/H1-B Eligible
Compensation package includes salary guarantee starting above MGMA Median with a wRVU incentive bonus, sign-on, relocation, student loan repayment, and fellowship stipend
• Generous starting salary and wRVU production incentive model
• Sign-On, Relocation, Student Loan Repayment, Fellowship Stipend offered
• Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, vision, retirement, malpractice, 401k, PTO, CME, and CME allowance
Centrally located in the heart of the Southeast, this historical Alabama city has a thriving cultural arts scene, great local restaurants, seasonal festivals, and a vast park and trail system.
• Stretch your dollar further - Alabama is the 7th lowest taxed state in the country and the cost of living is 11% lower than the national average. The city has a strong economy founded on manufacturing, government, education, IT, and healthcare.
• There is no shortage of family-friendly activities - enjoy the Zoo, take in the stars at the Planetarium, or visit one of the area's many museums.
• Excellent primary and secondary schooling options, as well as several local colleges and universities.
• 1:15 to Birmingham, 2:30 to Atlanta, and 3 hours from the pristine beaches of the Alabama Gulf Shores
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Call or text 770-643-5520
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Type: Full Time