A premier allergy clinic located in the heart of Long Beach, CA has a great opportunity for a physician assistant to join their cutting-edge clinic that is using technology and data to treat patients suffering from food allergies.
If you are a tech-savvy logistical thinker that is looking for a team-centered opportunity, this is the position for you.
Long Beach ranks number 2 on the Sperling's Best Places list for most comfortable summer metro areas. Live in an active, beach community with a long list of things to do, places to go, and great restaurants and shops.
• Outpatient practice - Low Patient Volume Expectations
• Work with a multi-disciplinary team of physicians, APP's, nurses, MA's and patient care coordinators
• New Grads Welcome - Intensive Training Provided at On-Boarding
• Salary, full benefits including 401K and generous PTO
Long Beach, California:
Just half an hour from Los Angeles, Long Beach is an oceanfront gem you'll want to call home. The city offers beautiful beaches and marinas along with a busy dining and shopping scene that perfectly blends urban sophistication with beach-town fun.
• With a population of 500,000 it has an urban yet small-town feel with friendly neighbors and diverse culture
• Enjoy beautiful year-round weather explore 28 miles of coastline, parks and green spaces, and unique shopping and dining
• Visit the aquarium, Catalina Island, the museum of art or the Queen Mary
• The school district has earned national recognition as one of the best systems in the country
• Multiple unique neighborhoods with a mix of urban and suburban living including one on an island
Partner | Senior Director of Recruitment
Specialty: Physician Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time