A premier heart hospital dedicated to providing advanced technology and surgical techniques specially designed for client's treatment and recovery is looking for an Electrophysiology Cardiologist to join their progressive team.
Situated in Central California, this growing, family friendly, city allows access to more affordable housing and ample outdoor recreation, while also a quick drive to LA and local beaches.
• Ability to make 800,000 to 1,000,000 annually.
• Ability to make partner within one year.
• Opportunity to participate in growth and ownership within the hospital.
• State of the art technology and team that prides itself on innovation.
• The practice is located in a great community with a metro population over 840,000
• Live in affordable California just two hours from of Los Angeles
• Enjoy picturesque views of the Sierra Nevada mountain range
• California lifestyle without the California Cost of Living - Housing Costs 61% cheaper than in Los Angeles
• Enjoy the beautiful Southern California weather with over 272 sunny days a year!
Please contact Olivia Georgia for more information and further consideration:
Specialty: Cardiology - Electrophysiology
Employment Type: Full Time