A well-established and modern facility located in a small Colorado mountain town, is looking for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join their growing team.
This position offers a great work life balance with the ability for a broad scope of practice including ambulatory care, emergency medicine, and limited inpatient work - all while being in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. 2024 family medicine residents are encouraged to apply!
• 4 day work week.
• No call or weekends required.
• Traditional family medicine model.
• Guaranteed base salary of $265,000 - $300,000 based on experience.
• Annual retention bonus.
• Robust student loan repayment program.
• Lucrative sign-on and relocation package.
• Full Benefits - 100% covered medical and dental paid premiums, generous PTO, CME allowance, life insurance, and 401k matching.
• Known as the "Mini Moab" of Colorado, this hidden gem offers expansive outdoor recreation fit for every season.
• Additionally, its Robust recreation district which includes a 25,000 square foot recreation center, summer concerts, 36-hole golf course, tennis courts, and summer team sports for adults and children.
• Strong public-school system and community college.
• A short drive to several relaxing hot springs and the city if Grand Junction - Colorado's mountain metro.
• Spend your afternoons on the nearby reservoir that is home to water sports, boating, fishing, hiking, and camping.
• Enjoy a financially sound housing market that is 12% below the national average and 48% cheaper than Denver, CO, according to bestplaces.net.
To learn more about this position, please contact:
Direct: 303-376-5236 Text: 720-884-7371
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time