This incredible health system located in a friendly Chicagoland suburb is seeking a Neurology to join their premiere neurosciences team!
• Join this neuroscience team with 3 neurologists along with neurohospitalist, specialists, and neurosurgeon support in top Chicagoland locations
• Option for a dynamic scope of practice including other sub-specialty or clinical interests
• Flexible weekly schedule with an efficient clinic flow and a great work/life balance with a collaborative non-onerous 1:6 call rotation schedule
• This institute was among the Best Regional Hospitals in Chicago in the U.S. News for 2020 - 2021 and America's 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care and 2021 Neurosciences Excellence Award by Healthgrades
• Competitive guaranteed salary with incentive bonuses, and an impressive benefits package with student loan repayment options, PTO and CME plus allowance, a relocation stipend, sign-on bonus, and malpractice insurance
• Must be Board-Eligible/Board-Certified in Neurology
Chicago, Illinois and Surrounding Suburbs:
• Live in the third-largest city in the nation with exquisite cuisine, breathtaking architectural views, unlimited shopping, and weekly fun experiences at sporting, cultural, and musical events.
• This practice is located in a top-rated A+ suburb and ranked fifth for public schools in the Chicagoland area while only 26 miles from downtown. Based on personal preferences, you will have a diverse range of either urban or suburban living and various safe, friendly neighborhoods and communities.
• Experience all four seasons with an incredible summer spent near Lake Michigan whether at the beach, running or biking along the lakefront or trails, or boating. Enjoy skiing and winter activities as well in surrounding suburbs and easy access to Wisconsin.
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Direct | 678-501-2406
Cell/Text | 502-550-5862
Email | email@example.com
Employment Type: Full Time