Breast Services include:
o ACR Breast Center of Excellence and MQSA certification BICOE
o NAPBC accredited centers
o All digital mammography with tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, Breast MRI
o Dedicated breast imaging technologists
o Stereotactic (upright with tomo), ultrasound and MRI guided biopsy
o 2 screening facility sites, 2 Full service outpatient centers, growth w/ an addition of 1 new hospital w/ full breast capabilities.
o 40' mobile screening mammography coach that travels 5 days per week throughout the Indiana and Kentucky tri-state
o Mammographer actively participates in a weekly multidisciplinary conference and works closely with breast surgeons, oncologists, and radiation oncologist for the best outcome for our patients.
o Over 60K breast imaging services between just the 2 main sites
• Competitive base salary, quality incentive and comprehensive benefits package
• Profit sharing and signing incentives
Growing tri- state city conveniently located between Nashville, TN, Louisville, KY and St. Louis, MO.
• Metro city population of 360,000 is the Commercial, medical and cultural hub of Southwestern Indiana
• Major College and University town with excellent public and private schools
• Exciting nightlife, breweries, wineries and festivals
• Family activities include children's museum, zoo, baseball and entertainment centers
• Bluegrass fishing, kayaking and everything outdoors
• Destination city with access to major International Airport
For more information, please contact:
Specialty: Radiology - Women's Imaging
Employment Type: Full Time