Physician-led, patient-focused health system seeking Pulmonary and Critical Care physicians looking for outpatient, collegiate and mentoring practice positions in state- of- the -art facilities.
• Flexible schedule to include one-week Critical Care and two weeks outpatient pulmonary
• Successful lung nodule clinic, ION Endoluminal
• Ability to incorporate sleep medicine and interventional pulmonary procedures
• Excellent ICU team
• Infrastructure of ancillary services and support to include pharmacy, respiratory therapists, sleep medicine, thoracic, ENT, pulmonary rehab, cardiac PT and more. New ion equipment.
• Leader in genomic testing to include alignment of pharmaceuticals and nutrition to reduce complications
• Recipient of Healthgrades Pulmonary Care Excellence Award and 5-star recipient for Treatment of Pneumonia 5 years in a row.
• Competitive base salary and production incentives
• Comprehensive benefits to include; malpractice, 5 weeks' vacation, matching 401k, health, etc.
• Sign-on bonus incentives negotiable
Within driving distance from downtown Baltimore MD and Washington DC
• Cultural arts, theater, shopping, national and state parks for hiking and biking, lakes, dining for every occasion & magnificent housing options
• Ranked highest per capita income in the state
• Known for the greatest concentration of scientists and engineers in the United States
• Top employers include biotech, information tech, and medical research
• Nationally recognized public schools and one of the region's leaders in every measure of student achievement and educational attainment
For more information on job please contact Sally Ann Patton:
email : Spatton@jacksonphysiciansearch.com
Call/ Text: 678-634-1143
Specialty: Critical Care
Employment Type: Full Time