Stable, physician-led organization with a more than 100-year history of providing the highest quality of care to patients in Central Montana
• Beautiful, state-of-the-art hospital built in 2016 with an expansion projected for completion in 2023
• Join 2 Board Certified Pulmonologists in an established outpatient Pulmonology practice recruiting for growth.
• Flexible weekday schedule with NO call required
• Turnkey opportunity - immediate volume with no competition
• Critical Care or Sleep Medicine available, if desired.
Competitive compensation package includes generous salary guarantee, wRVU incentive bonus, up to $135,000 recruitment bonus, and a real estate investment opportunity.
• 7 Weeks of Paid Time Off, promoting a healthy work/life balance
• Sign on, relocation, loan repayment, and fellowship stipend offered
• $135,000 recruitment bonus, which can be used towards sign on, relocation, student loan repayment, and fellowship stipend
• Excellent health benefits package, retirement with employer match, malpractice, CME and CME allowance
Nestled on the banks of the Missouri River and surrounded by mountain ranges on all sides, this safe, family friendly Montana community is a wonderful place to raise a family.
• With a local population of 225,000, the community has been described as the perfect blend of big city excitement and small-town charm
• Ranked as one of the "Most Budget Friendly Cities for Homeowners" - Median home price of less than $300,000!
• Premium dry-powder skiing, world-class fly fishing, hundreds of miles of trails for running and biking, and a family-focused community make this community the perfect place to work and play.
• Just over an hour from world class downhill skiing, less than 2 hours from Glacier National Park
• Local international airport provides for ease of travel
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time