Situated just between the Yellowstone River and the Badlands, this 25-bed acute care, critical access hospital is seeking an board eligible/certified FMOB physician to join their 5 physician, 1-APP team. Situated in outdoor-friendly, affordable Montana, nearing the border of North Dakota, this multi-specialty group is looking to expand their Obstetrics reach within the Mountain West.
• 4.5 Day Clinic Work Week
• Collaborate with an experienced OBGYN on OB cases and call
• $300,000 Guaranteed Base Salary w/ a Sign On and Relocation Package
• $150,000 Student Loan Repayment Program
• 6 Months Housing
• Comprehensive benefits with 6 weeks PTO
• Move to the town that truly has something for everyone! Camp, cross-country ski, hike, rock climb, or fish for prehistoric creatures, such as the Paddlefish!
• Enjoy a beautiful Montana town and lifestyle without the added stress of expensive living - as it is 58.5% less expensive to live in in this community, as compared to Bozeman Montana (according to bestplaces.net).
• Immerse yourself in the scenic and unusual rock formations that Makoshika State Park has to offer, bordering the southern edge of town.
• Standing as a safe community with great schools, practice in the perfect spot to raise a family!
For further information and consideration, please contact:
Office Line: 303.376.5249
Specialty: Family Medicine - Obstetrics
Employment Type: Full Time