Join an established GI practice that offers the option for a 4-day work week within a Physician-led, Multi-Specialty Group in Central Nebraska. This medium-sized community is known for its low cost of living, low crime rates, and great schools. This opportunity offers an excellent work/life balance with strong income potential.
• General GI position with option to incorporate ERCP
• Join an established Gastroenterology practice with 1 other physician and 1 APP, immediate patient volume and cases available
• Option for a 4-day work week includes 1/2 day of Scopes and 1/2 day of clinic
• Lucrative compensation package includes Guaranteed Base starting at $600,000 with Production Upside, Sign On Bonus of $50,000, Full Benefits, Loan Repayment, and more
Come and "Live The Good Life" within this medium-sized community in friendly, Central Nebraska.
• Regional Airport with daily flights to Denver allows you to travel internationally any day of the week
• Friendly, bustling University Town that offers trendy coffee shops and food trucks, to big-time concerts, events and an NCAA Division II School
• Niche.com scores this city an "A" and ranks it among the best places to live in Nebraska due to high resident satisfaction, great schools, and low crime rates, cost of living, and minimal commute times
• Cost of living 25% lower than the national average with options to build your dream home in town or live on acres of land in the country
• With a population just under 45k but a catchment area of 300k, this position allows for the perks of a small town with the feel of a large metro
Contact Evan Kaspar for more information:
Employment Type: Full Time