Join a progressive, not-for-profit, independent health system in a charming suburb of Charlotte, NC in busy, hospital employed Dermatology practice recruiting for growth
• Outpatient, Dermatology with opportunity for up to 30% Cosmetic and/or Mohs
• Flexible scheduling option allows you to tailor your practice to achieve work/life balance
• Robust clinical support staff that includes 3 support staff per physician
• Competitive compensation - guaranteed base salary, wRVU bonus, and quality incentive bonuses - sign on and relocation offered
• Generous benefits package includes health, retirement, PTO, CME, CME allowance, malpractice insurance, etc.
Located just minutes from Uptown Charlotte, this suburban community is one of the area's best places to live and work with a low cost of living ($265k median home price), family friendly neighborhoods, and great schooling options.
• Charlotte has become the darling of the south, boasting beautiful weather, a booming local economy, a thriving arts and cultural scene, and a food scene that is on the rise!
• Miles of biking and running trails, beautiful parks, golf courses, Lake Norman, the Catawba River, and the Smokey Mountains - the outdoor opportunities are endless
• Charlotte is home to several professional sports teams including NFL, NBA, NASCAR
• Less than 4 hours from Atlanta, Raleigh Durham, Asheville, Wilmington, and Charleston, SC
• Crowder State Park and the Smokey Mountains
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time