• Physician-owned and operated multiple specialty private practice with partnership track.
• Pulmonary Medicine Medical Directorship Available.
• Monday through Friday 5-day work schedule. Mixed schedule of outpatient clinic, ICU coverage and pulmonary consults.
• Great work/life balance call schedule. No evenings. 1 weekend per month.
• Strong reputation and solid legacy of referral sources.
• Many convenient on-site resources including lab, x-ray, imaging center, PFT and more.
• Competitive financial package 400K base plus wRVU and quality bonuses
• Excellent benefits including health, dental, paid malpractice, 401K, profit sharing and more.
• Student loan repayment options, 40K sign-on bonus and 10K relocation assistance.
• Not J1 or H1b eligible.
• Located 1 hour from the state capital of Raleigh, 1 hour to Greenville and less than 2 hours to Durham, Chapel Hill and Richmond VA
• Vibrant community with a diverse economy, historic roots, and low cost of living
• Catchment area over 150K population
• Close proximity to major medical centers including UNC, Duke, Wake Medical Center and Vidant Medical Center
• Family oriented recreational amenities including a performing arts theater, children's museum, and sports complex
• Abundance of outdoor recreation including kayaking, canoeing, walking/biking trails, boat ramps, outdoor pools, parks, community gardens, music festivals, craft breweries, golf and more
• Easy access to North Carolina Beaches and the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mountains
• International airport within 1 hour
• Strong public and private school systems
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time