Join this entrepreneurial, physician-owned, and physician-led organization that is rapidly expanding across Northern Ohio!
• A collaborative and robust team of primary care physicians and advanced practice providers in a well-established multi-specialty clinic
• Dynamic clinic of FM, IM, physical therapy, counseling, audiology, neurology, allergy, ENT, OB/GYN, dermatology, and a lab - making for convenient consults and medical collaboration
• Flexible outpatient weekly schedule with an efficient clinic workflow and office support staff
• Competitive MGMA base salary with partnership track opportunities with proven earning potential of 300K+ with top earners around 450-500K
• No required buy-in to become a shareholder
• Full benefits package, 4 Weeks PTO, 1-2 Weeks CME plus allowance, 401K match, relocation allowance, negotiable commencement bonuses
• Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Family Medicine (or IM/Peds)
• Live in a nice community in Northern Ohio, where you will be able to experience all four seasons on Lake Erie for walks along the shore, sailing, fishing, skiing, and other water-related activities such as island-hopping and boating parties.
• Whether you enjoy visiting parks, lighthouses, wineries, glacial grooves, or riding thrilling roller coasters at the famous Cedar Point Amusement Park, there is something for everyone!
• Nearby communities also have pretty downtowns to visit and rank highly in cleanliness, with a 26% lower cost of living than the national average. This area offers a great place to practice medicine, build a career and raise or start a family.
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Direct | 678-501-2406
Cell/Text | 502-550-5862
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time