Are you an entrepreneurial individual and a Medical Oncologist physician looking for an exciting and stable position while gaining equity as you build a prosperous career? Now is the time to join this highly integrated, truly-physician-owned, and physician-led organization that is rapidly expanding across Northern Ohio and now providing comprehensive cancer care for the local patients and their families.
• Collaborative team of 2 experienced oncologists and advanced practice providers in an efficient, well-established single-specialty clinic
• Flexible scheduling with a potential 4-day work and a great work/life balance with a call coverage rotation near 1:5
• Radiation Oncology support and chemotherapy performed in the nearby hospitals
• Access to an academic medical center for additional tumor boards and sub-specialty consults
• Hospitalist support at 15 different nearby hospitals
• Competitive base salary near 500K with partnership track opportunities with lucrative earning potential
• No required buy-in to become a shareholder
• Full benefits package, 4 Weeks PTO, 1-2 Weeks CME plus allowance, 401K match, relocation allowance, and negotiable commencement bonuses
• Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified
• Live in a nice community in Northern Ohio, where you will be able to experience all four seasons right by Lake Erie for walks along the shore, sailing, fishing, skiing, and other water-related activities such as island-hopping and boating parties.
• Whether you enjoy visiting parks, lighthouses, wineries, glacial grooves or riding thrilling roller coasters at the famous Cedar Point Amusement Park, there is something for everyone!
• Plan quick getaway weekends within driving distance to Columbus, Chicago or Detroit for sporting events, tourism, concerts, and shows.
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Employment Type: Full Time