Medical Director of Cardiac Imaging | Regional Heart Institute | Mid-Atlantic
- Jackson Physician Search
- West Virginia
- Closing date
- Nov 16, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
• Build an advanced imaging cardiac MRI and CT program including cardiovascular imaging with a goal to streamline and establish a regional center of excellence.
• "Focus on what you love with imaging".
• Monday to Friday work schedule, weekend only call, shared 1:6 weekends with support from fellows.
• Excellent work environment, rare comradery and teamwork among both faculty and fellows
• Active participation in teaching and mentoring General and Interventional Cardiology Fellows.
• Academic Appointment based on experience.
• Collaborative research opportunities with translational, biomedical sciences programs.
• Active participation in Clinical Trials.
• Attractive financial package, full benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus, relocation allowance and final year training stipend for signing an early contract.
• H1B and J1 candidates welcome to apply.
Nestled along the scenic Ohio River, this thriving metropolitan, family-friendly community offers a vibrant, energetic city rich in history, culture, and southern hospitality.
• Located close to the state capitol of Charleston.
• Upscale boutiques, retail shopping outlets, farmers markets, and antique shops.
• Cozy bistros, farm to table dining, array of restaurants.
• Bustling downtown, local art galleries, museums, performing art theater, college sporting events.
• Public parks and playgrounds, walking trails, tennis courts, amphitheater, live music.
• Low cost of living, public and private school options, local airport.
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Specialty: Cardiology - Non-Invasive
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Medical Director of Cardiac Imaging | Regional Heart Institute | Mid-Atlantic
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert