A top ranked Health System on the South Carolina coast is actively recruiting a Neurologist. Join their network of 100 providers and a Neurology department made up of 3 physicians.
• 80% Outpatient practice with opportunity to have sub-specialty focus.
• Minimal Inpatient requirement while on call but it is very light (20%).
• Monday through Friday schedule with 36 patient contact hours
• EMG, EEG, Nerve Conduction Studies, and Botox Injections.
• Competitive base salary plus wRVU production bonus. Maximum income potential of 536K.
• Comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, PTO, CME, etc.
Live and work where people vacation:
• Enjoy and unmatched quality of life where you have beach access minutes from where you live and work.
• Indulge in some of the best dining options anywhere on the coast, luxury real estate options, shopping, and leisure activities that fit whatever you desire.
• Direct access to every major Southeast and Mid-Atlantic city.
• The golf capital of the world with over 80 pristine courses.
• Top rated school system with over 50 schools serving 44,000 students.
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Employment Type: Full Time