Large Healthcare System with state of the art Obstetrics, MFM backup and all sub specialties represented is adding additional BE/BC OBGYN's to its team.
- Excellent Call 1 in 7, part of 45 member OBGYN team
- Excellent Compensation and bonus potential
- Spacious and Private Birthing Rooms
- High Risk Obstetrics Unit
- Special Care Nursery
- 68 Bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- All Pediatric Sub-specialties on staff
- teaching is available
- Loan Forgiveness is available (PSL)
- Fast Growing metro area known for its friendly culture
- Beautiful Lake Front living, 650 miles of shoreline
- Great cost of Living, affordable housing
- Fantastic restaurants with incredible arts scene
- endless shopping options from Costco, REI, Starbucks, to William Sonoma
- Major University town 35,000 students
- One of the Top 100 best places to live in the U.S.
- Two hours to Charleston and the Ashville, NC area
Find out what makes South Carolina a fantastic place to live and work in. If you have always wanted to live in Sunny South Carolina now may be the perfect time to make that change. Considering practicing physicians and residents completing training in 2023 and 2024 for our growing population.
Contact Mark Rooney for additional information.
Employment Type: Full Time