If you are passionate about working with some of the most medically vulnerable patients, this child neurology opportunity at a children's hospital in Texas may be for you!
• Start a child neurology clinic affiliated with a free-standing children's hospital to provide care in a catchment area of 3M population.
• This position includes outpatient clinic as well as hospital consults
• General neurology is preferred, however, candidates with subspecialty training will be considered.
• Financial details include a three-year compensation guarantee
• PTO 4 weeks
• CME stipend and time away from the practice
• Health insurance, 401K and more!
•This west Texas city of nearly 700,000 residents combines influences from the American Southwest and Mexico to create an eclectic, exciting culture.
•Beautiful neighborhoods dot the foothills of the nearby mountains that serve as the backdrop to stunning sunsets.
•The city offers an abundance of educational options, from primary to postgraduate.
•Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy hiking, biking and even rock climbing, as well as numerous golf courses and tennis courts in a city with more than 300 days of sunshine per year.
•For those who want to explore the endless opportunities the region has to offer, weekend getaways to Santa Fe or Tucson are just a few hours away.
If you'd like to get in on the ground floor of a truly remarkable opportunity, please contact me for immediate consideration.
For more information, contact Tonya Hamlin:
Call | Text: 469-909-6693
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/thamlin-1
Specialty: Pediatrics - Neurology
Employment Type: Full Time