Specialty: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Candidate Type: MD, DO
Visa Accepted: No J1 or H1
Salary Range: Not Specified
Loan Repayment: Yes
Employment Type: Full Time
Bonuses Offered: Sign-on, Stipend, Quality, Relocation, Productivity
Bon Secours Mercy Health
Primary Care Associates of Mechanicsville - 7041 Lee Park Road
We are inviting one patient-focused Internal or Family Medicine MD/DO to join our team of providers in a caring, supportive work environment! The culture of this practice is highly collaborative, very friendly and helpful. Historically, this practice has been a vital part of this community for decades, and we would like to continue to grow as the area grows.
- Position is open due to an MD retirement
- Open to Internal or Family Medicine MD/DO - all patients are age 18+
- 100% outpatient primary care - no hospital responsibility
- Dedicated 1:1 provider/CMA support
- M-F 8a-5p with 1 hour break for lunch - last appt. 4:15 pm
- Call is 1:4 - 1 week out of every 4 weeks - low call volume - no scheduled Rx refills
- Average 20 patients per day - after ramp up period for new providers
- EPIC EMR, Doxy.me or My Chart for telehealth, dragon dictation software available
- Open to new grad or experienced MD - mentorship is available
- Practice interviewing 3rd Yr Residents for 2023 start dates
- Provider will inherit established panel, multiple co-morbidities, high acuity
- Bon Secours Mercy Health offers a highly competitive compensation package which includes 2 years of guaranteed base and multiple bonus opportunity based on productivity and quality
- Sign On Bonus - Medical Education Debt Assistance - Relocation Assistance - generous PTO and CME allowance
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan for MD's plus 403b and company matching %
- Comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision/Rx/FSA and much more
You do not have to be of any certain faith to work with Bon Secours - we are open to providers who share our core values of Human Dignity,
Integrity, Compassion, Stewardship and Service.
- Qualified Candidates will have completed a U.S. Residency, and be BE or BC by ABMS / ABFM.
- Bon Secours Mercy Health is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, qualified for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
Contact in-house Recruiter Deb McCarthy to submit CV and interview.