AIDS Healthcare Foundation is public health, mission-based organization with a network of services that include healthcare centers, pharmacies and wellness clinics. We are now looking for a family practice or internal medicine physician at an AHF HIV primary care outpatient facility. You ll join a full staff committed to serving the city s underserved patient population, including the LGBTQ community and individuals living with HIV/AIDS.
- Base salary + retention bonus up to $100,000, quarterly bonus up to $2,500, sign on and bi-weekly productivity bonuses.
- Full benefits including medical/dental/vision, a 401K or 457B retirement plan, and malpractice/tail coverage
- Relocation reimbursement up to $10,000
- 100% outpatient practice
- Organization is the leader in the community for HIV and LGBTQ health research
- Full support team
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- 5 days of CME with stipend
- Must possess a Medical Board license MD/DO/RNP (State specific) in Internal/Family Medicine/Adult Gerontology/Infectious Disease
- Valid DEA & Furnishing license
- Comfortable with seeing up to 15-18 patients per day
- Prior experience or interest in treating and diagnosing HIV/AIDS clients in an outpatient Primary Care setting
- Must obtain AAHIVM Certification within 18 months of hire
- Current CPR/BLS (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) is required
We at AIDS Healthcare Foundation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training, and all other conditions of employment.