Envision Physician Services is seeking a full time Emergency Medicine Physician to join their team in Pearland TX!
Our ER is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, expertise, and infrastructure to ensure proper treatment and care. Our facility has a dedicated trauma room specifically for trauma patients, on-site diagnostic imaging and testing. In addition, we are a designated Level IV Trauma Center, an accredited Chest Pain Center and a certified Primary Stroke Center.
Our team of board-certified physicians are committed to delivering high-quality and accessible emergency care. We provide a range of emergency care services including:
- Heart attack: We are an accredited Chest Pain Center equipped to quickly identify heart attack symptoms and begin effective treatment. Our cardiology services include a 24/7 STEMI program, interventional cardiology, and a 24-hour cardiac catheterization lab with an on-call team dedicated to providing comprehensive care.
- Stroke: As a certified Primary Stroke Center, HCA Houston Pearland is committed to improving stroke outcomes for patients with quick and effective treatment. Through collaboration with local EMS providers, our emergency medical staff are able to quickly assess and enact our stroke care plan to provide both hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke care treatment.
HCA Houston Healthcare Pearland is 144,000 square-foot facility located in Pearland, Texas. Pearland Medical Center Emergency Services has been serving the neighborhood since 2006 as HealthOne 24 Hour Emergency Center. The new ER has all the technology, expertise and infrastructure you’d expect from a major hospital. The 49-bed, acute-care hospital includes medical/surgical beds, intensive care beds, an emergency department, labor and delivery and postpartum recovery suites, dedicated cesarean-section operating rooms, surgical suites, and a general nursery. The hospital features an imaging department, which includes digital mammography, magnetic resonance imaging, computerized tomography, catheterization lab, echocardiogram testing, and nuclear medicine modalities.COMMUNITY INFORMATION
Affordable housing, outstanding schools, safe neighborhoods and superb quality of life have led to tremendous growth in Pearland. With millions of square feet of retail, office and residential construction completed in the past 10 years, Pearland is on its way to becoming the next major employment center in the Houston region. Our close proximity to Houston, just a short 20 minute drive to downtown, allows you to experience all the city has to offer including professional sports, world-class cultural amenities and recreationBENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.