Ob Hospitalist Group is seeking OB/GYNs to complete our team at Norman Regional Hospital, in Norman Oklahoma!
Our Hospitalist position offers:
- Flexible scheduling.
- Competitive compensation.
- No on-call or weekend responsibility.
- Yearly CME allowance and 401k match.
- Leadership/advancement opportunities.
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Rx Benefits
- Collegiate, team-based work environment.
- Unparalleled physician support and resources.
- Full-Time: your choice of working 5, 6, 7, or 8, 24-hour shifts, per 28-day block.
- Part-Time: your choice of working 2, 3, or 4, 24-hour shifts, per 28-day block.
Hospital Information - The 152-bed, state-of-the-art hospital is part of a system that has served the south-central Oklahoma community since 1946. It is home to a level III NICU, a traditional nursery, 16 labor-delivery-recovery rooms, 26 postpartum rooms, and ongoing educational classes for new parents.
Ob Hospitalist Group- At OBHG we make THE MISSION the motive; aiming to leave everyone feeling confident in the care they receive. Hospitalist and Patients alike. OBHG takes pride in our staff, promoting from within. Watching as our Hospitalist move among the ranks all while changing the lives of newborns, women, and their families. Together we elevate the standard of Women s Healthcare.
If you are interested and would like to learn more, please contact me at 864-284-4372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!
OB Hospitalist Group