Traveling TX Oral Surgeon Needed
A private practice is looking for an Oral Surgeon to work 4-6+ days a month in our offices located in the most prominent areas of Texas. Our multi-specialty approach and comprehensive suite of services include general, orthodontic, surgical, cosmetic, and restorative dental treatments! All practices are modern, fully digital and equipped with state-of-the-art technology treating majority fee-for-service and PPO patients.
Oral Surgeons working in our practices have the autonomy to focus on providing outstanding orthodontic care while letting the office staff manage all non-clinical aspects of running and growing a practice. Oral Surgeons will travel to multiple offices with their personal support team and surgical equipment while providing all forms of Oral Maxillofacial treatment; i.e. implant placement, wisdom teeth extractions, All-on-4, etc.
What does our practice offer?
- Oral Surgeon’s average income is $1,000,000+ per year
- We supply state-of-the-art equipment, including iTero scanners, fully digital practices, and robust KPI online dashboards at our offices.
- PPO and Fee for Service Guests with high reimbursement rates for maximum income potential.
- 100% clinical autonomy and strong internal referral base
- Dedicated operational support through specialty leaders in each market
- Ownership opportunities for candidates who are interested in continued personal, professional, and financial growth!
- Once you become an Owner Doctor, you can earn additional income through our equity buy-in program while continuing to practice without taking on any additional operational burdens, risk, or debt!
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Establish and grow long-term patient and team relations
- Provide surgical care and treatment including IV sedation, implant placement, surgical extractions, and All-on-4 procedures.
- Pursue lifelong clinical and practice management learning/education
- Assume quality of care for patients while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics and professionalism
- Ability to travel between multiple offices
What must you have to be a part of our team?
- DDS/DMD from an accredited university (required)
- Completion of Oral Maxillofacial Residency Program (required)
- Active or Pending State Dental Board License
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively